Join us as we celebrate the new year in a new library!
- Practise number bonds and be the first to 100 with a fun dice game
- Wind up the afternoon predicting, measuring and recording clockwork characters as you race with your family and friends
- Give your memory a work out playing Number Rumbler
- Create creepy crawlies to investigate doubles and multiples
- Design a Rangoli pattern for our community celebration
Our free creative maths drop-in sessions are aimed at children aged 5 to 12 and their grown-ups. Every session is different – colour, create and enjoy a challenge! Each month has a unique theme such as patterns, shapes, measuring, logical thinking – all using maths, always lots of fun.
This is a family activity for children and their parents/carers to participate in together. Children must be accompanied by an adult.