Make a circle snowman or snowwoman tree decoration and create a wintery scene with numbered snowflakes to make them happy. Our aim will be to save them from melting! This game will be played with dice (we can show you how to make them if you don’t have any!)
Join us for an interactive live make-a-long event hosted by Brent Culture Service.
Click on the link below to register for your FREE place at this interactive live make-a-long event, hosted by Brent Culture Service.
What you'll need
- Different coloured pieces of paper and / or colouring pens, pencils or crayons.
- Some circular objects to draw around (not too big)
- Colouring pens, pencils or crayons
- 2 dice
- counters (or we will use bits of paper to make our own)
- LED / battery operated tealight (optional)
No dice? Make your own! Download our dice net below
Share your snowy pics!
Take a photo of your game and email it to email@example.com or share it on social media tagging @mathsontoast