Make a snowman or snowwoman and save them from melting!
Make circle snowmen or snowwomen to use as tree decorations but not before you’ve saved them from melting in a fun counting game using numbered snowflakes!
Download the step-by-step guide to making your snowperson and full instructions on how to play the counting game in the resources section at the bottom of the page.
Make your own dice! If you don’t have any dice to hand you can download our free dice net (in the resources section below) and create your own unique set!
What you'll need
- Different coloured pieces of paper and / or colouring pens, pencils or crayons.
- Some circular objects to draw around (not too big)
- Colouring pens, pencils or crayons
- 2 dice
- Counters (or we will use bits of paper to make our own)
- LED / battery operated tealight (optional)