Looking for things to do this summer? Look no further! We’ll be running Festival of Triangles in seven venues in Camden. So if you live in the borough, please come along for some making, doing, singing and mathematical fun.
The events will be held at:
- Dragon Hall in Covent Garden on Saturday 26 July 2014, 2-5pm
- Bedford House, Emerald Street, WC1, on Saturday 2 August 2014, 2-5pm
- Kentish Town Community Centre on Wednesday 6 August 2014, 4-7pm
- The Winch, Swiss Cottage, on Saturday 9th August, 2-5pm
- Abbey Community Centre, Kilburn on Friday 15 August 2014, 1-4pm
- St Pancras Library, on Saturday 16August 2014, 2-5pm
- The festival finale will be held at the Pirate Castle, Camden Town on Saturday 30th August 2014, 2-5pm
… and thanks to the London Borough of Camden for making this possible.